The processional music is played during the entrance of the bridal party or the wedding party entourage: bridesmaids, groomsmen, maid/matron of honor, best man, ring/bible/covenant bearer/s, and flower girl/s.
Select only one song for the processional. We will play the song on loop or fade it out depending on the entrance of the entourage or the wedding party.
You may select any song from our playlist. Do you have a specific song in mind but is not in our playlist? Let us know and we will learn it for you.
Need song suggestions? Here are our top picks:
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (Kina Grannis- Crazy Rich Asians)
- Flower Duet
- Fallin’ For You (Colbie Callait)
- The Way You Look Tonight (Michael Buble)
- Cello Suite One (Bach)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo’ole)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Jeremiah Clarke)
- XO (Beyonce)
- Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard)
- I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
- Ikaw (Martin Nievera-Filipino)
- Better Together (Us Duo)