Brandon is a member of the CSUN Symphony Orchestra and holds a Master’s Degree in Music major in Viola performance, studying with Lorenz Gamma. Brandon held the position of associate concertmaster for the University of Redlands Symphony Orchestra, and in recent years has performed with groups such as the Tulare County Symphony, Fresno Grand Opera, and the Young Musicians Foundation Debut Orchestra. He’s also been able to play under several professional conductors and composers such as Dr. Bruce Kiesling, Roger Kalia, Inon Zur, Gary Schymann, Chris Lennertz, Austin Wintory, Bruce Broughton, Russell Brower, and Jack Wall. When not performing regionally, Brandon spends his free time as a traveling musician. With years of experience in the music and entertainment industry, he has spent over 12 months on the road, performing in over 30 U.S. states and in the countries of Haiti, Colombia, Portugal and France, as a violinist and music director with the Celebrant Singers since 2010.
Brandon is also a member of the award-winning chamber ensemble, “The Whyman Project.” In May of 2014, The Whyman Project was selected as one of the winners of the prestigious Beverly Hills Music in the Mansion Auditions. Shortly after, the group recorded their first album, “Whymanesque.” Brandon has performed with the Whyman project all over Los Angeles, including in venues such as the MKM Cultural Arts Center, Greystone Mansion, and the Valley Performing Arts Center.
Brandon is an experienced solo violinist for weddings, corporate functions, other special events. His music spans a variety of genres including classical, contemporary, jazz, pop, and Indian music. He plays music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, dinner reception, and other live music and entertainment gigs.
North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Acoustic Violinist
- Electric Violinist
- No travel fee 20 miles from LA
- And more…
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Playing with DJ
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Private Violin Lessons
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking local solo violinist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional local solo violinist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo local violinist booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a solo local violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
Do violinists play Indian wedding music?
Do you play any type of indian wedding music?
What should I prepare for outdoor performance?
How long it will take to learn my special request in violin?
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.