Our Mariachi Trio is led by Aurelio Reyes, a native of Chiapas, Mexico. Earning the nickname, Troubadour from the Southeast, Aurelio has performed in various radio and TV programs, recorded a full album, and went on several local and international tours. After moving to the US, Aurelio began to play as a solo musician in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and private events, usually accompanying himself on guitar, singing along to pistas (recorded background tracks) of his own and other composers’ music, or performing with a live mariachi ensemble. His music has been featured in a couple of independent films, commercials, and television series.
Los Angeles, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Acoustic Guitarist
- No travel fee 20 miles from LA
- Mariachi Songs
- 300+ Spanish songs
- Can learn some pop songs
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Birthday Party
- Cinco De Mayo
- Celebration of Life
Secure Mariachi Trio Backed 24/7 in Southern California
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking Local Mariachi Trio from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional Mariachi Band in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the Mariachi Trio or any member of the Local Mariachi Band cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your Mariachi Trio is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Booking your Mariachi Trio for your wedding and special event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
What is Mariachi Band?
Why is Mariachi Music Important?
What are the Best Mariachi Songs?
Anyone can argue that their favorite mariachi song is the best, however these are the songs that come highly requested by our clients: El Rey, Guantanamera, Cuando, Cuando, Cuando, Cielito Lindo, and Mexico Lindo Y Querido.
What are the Mexican Singers Called?
The direct Spanish translation of singer is cantate or cantor, however, traditional Mexican bands are called Mariachi. Often a group of more than three musicians, it includes a singer, violin, vihuela, guitar, and other wind instruments.
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.