About The Jazz Quartet
Winston Raval was bestowed by the Mannuunuri ng Pelikulang Pilipino with the first Natatanging Gawad Urian in 2018 title to a film scorer. “Raval introduced a new musical idiom to Philippine Cinema,” says MPP. He also received a life-time achievement award from both the San Francisco Filipino-American Jazz Festival and the L.A. based JazzPhil-USA in recognition of his artistry and contribution to Filipino Jazz.
Celebrated by The New York Times as “a gifted vocalist” and by Los Angeles Times as “one of the important and original new jazz singer of the decade,” Filipino-American recording artist and cultural trailblazer Charmaine Clamore has earned her Queen of Jazzipino crown. With three consecutive albums in the Jazz Week World Music Top-20, she simultaneously made Top-5 on both the World and Traditional Jazz radio charts.
Eric Baul is a Los Angeles based baritone who loves to “Jazz mez around.” His repertoire includes an intoxicating concoction of jazz standards and jazzed-up popular and R&B tunes. He has been performing in the L.A. scene for the past decade at venues that include the world famous Catalina Jazz Club and Gardenia Supper Club to name a few.
With roots in soul, R&B and jazz, Trina Marana, a Los Angeles based artist released her debut album in 2015 titled Straight Ahead together with Winston Raval and Eric Baul. She uses her music to help the less fortunate children of the Philippines. She is also being recognized by the Maxx Promo’s as Best Jazz Artist for 2019.
Los Angeles, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Jazz Standard
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Special Events
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking Jazz Quartet from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
What instruments are in a jazz quartet?
Do we need to provide our own songs for company product launching event?
What we should prepare for office party?
What do your musicians wear to a Christmas party?
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.