Dwight attended Berklee College of Music in 2013, earning a degree in Film Scoring, and Contemporary Writing/Production. Since graduating, he has maintained a busy schedule as an in-demand arranger and session musician. Experienced in the entertainment industry, he has toured Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East as a pianist and Musical Director with many artists. Most recently, Dwight Music Directed the Earth Day 2019 Concert at the historic Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
When he is not directing shows and concerts, Dwight enjoys playing at weddings, corporate functions, and other private events. He can play a variety of music genres and accommodate special song requests.
Pasadena, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Provide portable keyboard if piano is unavailable at venue
- And more…
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Accompany Vocalist/Cantor
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Piano/Voice Private Lessons
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking local pianist for weddings and events from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional piano players for hire in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that a local piano player cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your Solo Piano Player is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book your Solo Local Pianist for your wedding or other events with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
What is the going rate for a wedding pianist?
The average rate for a professional wedding pianist in Southern California ranges between $350 to $450 (flat fee for the 1st hour) with a rate of $50 to $100 for each additional hour. The professional fee includes the time to set up (usually an hour before the appointment), learn the music, and cater to other special requests.
My venue does not have a grand piano, will they bring one?
Some venues have an in-house grand piano. If your venue does not have one, we will provide a portable keyboard. If you prefer a grand piano, you may contact outside/third-party rental companies. We do not offer piano rental at the moment.
My friend is a singer and I want the pianist to accompany him/her.
We can accommodate requests to accompany singers. Kindly indicate this when booking a pianist and let us know ahead of time. If the singer would like to rehearse with the pianist, we can also schedule a rehearsal on the day of the event, preferably an hour before the appointment.
What should a pianist wear?
Our pianists generally wear a black suit with a black tie (men) or a long black dress (women). If you have specifications such as a theme, please let us know and our pianists will dress accordingly.
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
I worked with Margie for my wedding, and she was a dream vendor to work with. She was :
1) very attentive to every queries that I had
2) very professional
3) very nice
4) very patient
5) easy to work with
6) has a staff of amazing musicians
7) quick to respond
8) will work at late hours just to answer your questions
I put a lot on her, and she has taken care of me very well. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with. Will 100% recommend Ocdamia to anyone, and will work with them again if I have another chance