County. She received her Bachelors of Music in Harp Performance from the Bob Cole Conservatory of Music at California State University Long Beach where she studied with renowned harpist Ellie Choate.
Stephanie has played with various orchestras and wind ensembles, premiered
new works, and has collaborated with vocalists, instrumentalists and dancers. She has over ten years of experience playing for weddings and other events, and has been teaching harp and piano at her own private music studio since 2007.
Temecula, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Acoustic Harpist
- No travel fee 20 miles from Anaheim
- And more…
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Playing with DJ
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Special Events
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking local solo harp player from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional harp players, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your harp player is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment (Solo Harp player) for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
How long will it take for a harpist to set up?
Our harp player for hire usually arrives an hour to 45 minutes before the event. A minimal portion of time is allotted to set up the harp and the audio equipment.
Is the harp loud enough to play without a PA System?
When played at an indoor location, a harp can be loud enough to be heard, however, we recommend that the harp is amplified in both indoor and outdoor locations to ensure that the music can be heard by everyone.
I am having an intimate beach wedding with no electric outlet available, is Harp best fit?
Unfortunately, the harp is not the best option for beach weddings. It is not advisable to expose it to moisture as it could damage the instrument. Also, without an electric outlet, the harp cannot be amplified. It can also be difficult to transport the harp to a beach location due to its weight (approximately 80 lbs). Thus, we do not recommend a harpist for beach weddings.
What equipment will a harpist need?
For indoor performances, a harpist needs a chair and an electric plugin or outlet for the audio equipment. We require an umbrella or a shade for outdoor performances due to the sensitivity of the instrument to heat, direct sunlight, and moisture.
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.