Larry is a premier mobile disc jockey, photo booth rental, and lighting service provider in Southern California. His specialties include weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events. He personally performs as an exclusive event entertainer, offering DJ and emcee services. He uses state-of-the-art sound equipment, including Apple computers, MegaSeg mixing software, QSC audio and Chauvet lighting for a top-notch entertainment experience.
- Mobile Disc Jockey & Master of Ceremonies
- Interactive social media photo booth
- Intelligent LED uplighting
- Gobo spotlights with customized images
- Projector & eight-foot screen with video
- Audio/Visual slideshows
Orange County, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking Local DJ/Emcee from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional local DJ/Emcee for hire in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your Local DJ/Emcee is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book your DJ/Emcee for weddings and special events with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists/DJ/Emcee and local live musicians for hire!
How do I find a DJ for My Wedding?
Do I Need a DJ for My Wedding Ceremony?
When Should I hire a Wedding DJ?
Do I Have to Feed the DJ at My Wedding?
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Larry was a true Professional from start to finish. Even the music forms where straight forward. His timing, announcements, transitions and dedications, where proof that he cared about our event as much as we did!
Our guests were thrilled with our music and never left the dance floor! We had many guests request our playlist and we were able to share the list with them. We highly recommend Larry for your Special Event!