Harpreet is a San Fernando Valley native who has been playing the Dhol (Indian drum) for 15 years. His band consists of talented musicians, Fernando (trumpet), Kelving (Saxophone), and Kevin (trombone, French horn, tuba) and they frequently perform at wedding events. Harpreet, has a Master’s Degree in Education from USC. Harpreet started off playing for Indian dance teams performing at competitions in the United States and Canada. He has played professionally at wedding events, charity events, corporate functions, and other private events for the past 10 years. He has performed with many famous Indian artists such as Pakistani singer, Ali Haider, and Bhangra/Punjabi music singers, Jazzy B and Gippy Grewal.
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Van Nuys, California, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Solo Dhol
- No travel fee 20 miles from LA
- And more…
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Playing with DJ
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking Dhol Players and Baraat Band from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional dhol players in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that a dhol player or any member of the baraat band cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your Solo Dhol Player, Baraat Band is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Hype up your guests by booking your solo dhol player or full baraat band for your Indian/Pakistani wedding procession with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
What are Indian drums called?
What happens at a baraat?
Does the dhol player play popular indian tunes during the baraat?
What are the other instruments that come with the Baraat Band?
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.