We have String Trio teams covering all areas in Southern California. If you prefer a specific musician, kindly contact us ahead of time to confirm the availability. Otherwise, we will assign a musician who is within a 20 mile-range from the venue. We do not charge travel fees for string trio for events within Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. However, a travel fee is applied if your preferred musician is in Los Angeles and the event is located in Palm Springs. To avoid additional travel fees, please pick a team member within a 20 mile-range from the venue.
Anaheim, California 92801, USA
What to expect?
Top-notch PA system for superb sound
Professional attire appropriate for the occasion
Arrival 30 to 45 minutes before appointment
Keep these in mind
Allocated Parking with Validation
Instructions/Cue from coordinator/planner
One month notice for special song requests
For Outdoor Events: shade or cover from elements (sun 75F+ and rain)
Completed planning form 7 days before the event
Check Availability and Prices
- Can learn any song
- Acoustic Violinist
- Electric Violinist
- No travel fee 20 miles from LA
- And more…
Accepts the Following
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Playing with DJ
- Corporate Events
- Engagement Proposals
- Outstanding Five Stars customer support and services
- Guaranteed artists 24/7, 365 days a year
- Hand-picked strolling violinist in San Diego for quality performance and reliability
- Online booking and price quote
- Safe, secure booking contracts for your peace of mind, with $2M liability insurance
- Trusted company with over 3,000 client bookings & high-profile industry partnerships
- Performed at 400+ venues and locations in Southern California
Booking string trio from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional string duo and local musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the hired string duo or any members of the string duo cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your string duo booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book and hire local string duo for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
What comprises a string trio?
What is a form of a trio?
How long will it take for the String Trio to set up?
What is the difference between string trio and quartet?
How do I pick a wedding song?
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
Booking a musician/group is done in 3 easy steps!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Create a Custom Wedding Playlist
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Wedding Playlist Suggestions
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Important Outdoor Requirements
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
On the day of the wedding, I was able to listen to them for about 15 minutes. Everyone kept complementing me on they sounded inside the church. At one point during the ceremony, the church choir sang a song which meant the string trio didn't have to play. Instead, I heard them playing softly in the background and playing some chords to back them. That was an added bonus.
Thank you Margie, Art and the rest of the string trio for making my wedding such a memorable one. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends who are looking for something special for their event. Keep up the wonderful work!
Pachelbel - Canon in D
Andrea Bocelli - Por Ti Volare
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Arcade Fire - Crown of Love
Adele - You Feel My Love
John Legend - All of Me
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole - Over The Rainbow
Etta James - At Last
Wedding Party Entrance: Queen/David Bowie - Under Pressure
Bridal Entrance: Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
Recessional: Beyonce - Halo
You have to get them for your event!!!